EPracto is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to its site. Our policy consists of the following:
Non Personal Information we record:
- The type of browser (such as “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, UNIX, or Windows)
- The date and time of your visit to our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To improve the website's usability
- To analyse the use of our website
Personal Information: For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Information” means information collected for registering on this Website or otherwise provided by you containing identifiable information such as your name, email, physical address, phone number, username, password or any other Personal identification number
We will not disclose personal Information associated with your use of the Website to any third parties without your consent except as set forth in this Agreement.
User or the Person acting on behalf of the College students, would have the access to upload the student information for the no. of licenses bought. It is well expected that the Placement Officer uploads the right information the very first time as he/she would never be able to edit or change the information once after the registration process is done, as per the agreement policy.
If you have any questions or queries about our privacy statement, you may please write to us at email@example.com